The following is an explanation how to install the compile cycle ADAS as part of a ToolScope installation.
When working through the steps described below, note the importance of the individual steps by looking at the Siemens documentation for the compile cycle.
- Copy the ELF file from the compile cycle into the"\oem\sinumerik\oa\" directory on the flash card.
- Set the required license either via the NC menu Commissioning\Licences (RMCC/ADAS axis data output) or by setting bit 6 in the MD 19610 $ON_TECHNO_EXTENSION_MASK
- Enter the value 1H in the MD 60974 $MN_CC_ACTIVE_IN_CHAN_ADAS. This activates the ADAS cycle in NC channel 1. For the other NC channels, no activation is required as axis IDs assigned to another NC channel can also be selected.
- NCK reset
- Search for a free DPIO output and input range. A DPIO range covers three machine data, which contain the start address, the length and the attributes. The necessary machine data is:
MD 10500[0…31] $MN_DPIO_LOGIC_ADRESS_IN
MD 10501[0…31] $MN_DPIO_RANGE_LENGTH_IN
MD 10502[0…31] $MD_DPIO_RANGE_ATTRIBUTE_IN
MD 10510[0…31] $MN_DPIO_LOGIC_ADRESS_OUT
MD 10511[0…31] $MN_DPIO_RANGE_LENGTH_OUT
MD 10512[0…31] $MN_DPIO_RANGE_ATTRIBUTE_OUT
In the address fields, enter the start address planned in the hardware configuration. The length of the input and output range is self-explanatory and is 40 bytes for the output range. The length must not exceed 64 bytes, as a DPIO range cannot be used across modules when PROFINET is used. The length of the input range is 8 bytes (only 8 of the 40 available bytes are required). The following applies to the range attributes settings: For the input range, bits 0 and 2 must be set (0516). As an option, bit 3 (0D16) can be set to suppress the life signs monitoring alarm.
In the output range attributes settings, bits 0 and 1 must be set (0316). Here too, the life signs monitoring alarm can be suppressed via bit 3 (0B16). The input and output ranges must not have the same ID (ID corresponds to the Array Index).
- The start addresses of the input and output ranges must also be entered in the machine data listed below.
MD 61700 $MN_CC_ADAS_LOGIC_ADDRESS_IN
MD 61701 $MN_CC_ADAS_LOGIC_ADDRESS_OUT
- NCK reset