The ToolScope Connector has two views since version 20150220. In addition to the standard ToolScope view, there is also a Service view, which you can switch to by pressing "CTRL" + "Up arrow". You can return to the ToolScope screen by pressing "CTRL" + "Up arrow" again.
Otherwise, the Service view is displayed for as long as there is no connection.
The following information can be found on the screen (see Figure 57):
- Connection status: Top-left corner
- Target IP address: Bottom left, above the box
- OPC connector status: Third box from the left (Operate)
- Debug level: Sixth box from the left (only in Debug mode)
- Debug status: Seventh box from the left
Soft key functions:
- F1 ("IP address"):
- Windows/HMI Advanced: Calls up a dialog box, in which the target IP address can be changed. The old connection is then disconnected and a new connection to the new IP is established.
- Operate: Reloads the target IP address from the ToolScope-ini. The old connection is then disconnected and a new connection to the new IP is established.
- F6: Increases the debug level from ToolScope Connector to 1. Level 3 is followed by level 0. A higher debug level results in more messages being written in the log file. (Only visible when debugging is activated)
- F7: Switches the Debug mode on or off. When debugging is switched off, no log files are created by ToolScope Connector. During continuous operation, the size of log files is also limited.
- Only applicable to the Windows version/in HMI Advanced:
- F8: Closes the program (Windows/HMI Advanced)