Extended Options in the Overview Panel
The Overview Panel has some new Features, which are hidden behind a Feature Switch. To use the new Features, the user has to check "Extended Options in the overview Panel" and perform atleast a partial restart.
Afterwards, the overview Panel can be configured in the Settings area (Service -> Settings -> Overview Display).
When the feature switch is enabled, it gives the following extended Options within the overview panel:
- Show "Delete" instead of "Delete from here" button: Choose which button should be shown.
- "Delete" button deletes one or more selected rows of the process status from the overview panel.
- "Delete from here" button deletes all rows below the selected row.
- Display "Reserve (Average)": Shows a column for the reserve calculated by the average monitoring.
- Display "Batch Counter": Shows 2 columns for the batch counter, piece and maximum.
- Display "Reserve (Batch counter)": Shows a column for the reserve, calculated by the batch counter. This can only be selected if the batch counter is selected also.
- Display "Total Tool Life Time": Shows a column for the total tool life time.
- Display "MaxTool Life Time": Shows a column for the maximum tool life time. This can only be selected if "Total Tool life time" is selected.
- Display "Reserve (Tool Life Time)": Shows a column for the reserve, calculated by the tool life time and the max tool life time. This can only be selected if "Max tool life time" is selected.
- Display "Lost processing time": Shows a column for the time the last process took.
- Display "Note": Shows a column for notes that can be added for every process.
At the very bottom of the settings it is possible to determine the tool change reasons that should be shown on a tool change.
A tool change is trigged by "Reset counter" and "Reset all counters".
If the user press the button "Reset counter", a button bar on the right Pops up, showing the configured reasons for the tool change.
NOTE: For the Reserve (Average) to function properly, you need to enable “Estimate the (tool life) reserve” checkbox in the settings of the average monitoring AND the monitoring has to be configured properly (meaning there need to be limits set) to get the percentage value for Reserve (Average)