This product is a licence bit for the ToolScope, which enables additional functionality.
Short description of the delivered product (Quotation text)
License Bit #12
Additional information to the delivered product
Enabled the ToolScope to act as a power monitoring device by the meaning of the norm MTV548-4
KOMET provides with this package
A monitoring method "MTV548-4" with offers red and yellow limits as asked by MTV548-4, additionally missing limits to detect already broken or missing tools.
PDF creation as part of the monitoring method MTV548-4
The needed base structure for collecting string based information like program names, tool names, serial numbers, reading torques and forces digitally from the NC, raw measuring data as CSV-file etc. (as part of the standard ToolScope)
NOT part of the package are additional possible wishes like
- Network push of PDF documentation and protocols to servers (see App TS-Cloud)
- Field service effort for help in integration of the ToolScope in your IT infrastructure
- Customer programming like
- Getting string based information except the ones which we have as product standard from the control in the ToolScope
- Expanding the alarm handling in the control deeper than our regular installation standards, especially the programming of a tool retraction in the case of a red limit
- Field service for potential extra wishes like setting up a characteristic map to convert between raw measuring values to calibrated ones